Sunday, November 6, 2016

Ribbon Tassel and Mini Pom-Pom Paper Clips

Hi friends! Today I'm thrilled to be sharing my very first project as a returning designer for Really Reasonable Ribbon!  I'm so happy to be back on board this wonderful company and team and look forward to sharing lots of fun ribbon creations with you!  If you're a planner girl like me, then you are sure to like these easy ways to dress up your planner with ribbon and twine!  First, I made a pretty ribbon tassel to hang from my planner and I just love it!
You can use all kinds of ribbons and trims to make tassels.  It's a great way to use up scrap ribbon too! For my tassel, I cut 2-3 strips each of Gabrielle Off-White Crochet LaceJuliet Natural Crochet Lace, 3/4" Pink Chevron Striped Twill, Pink Burlap Center Stitch RibbonBaby Pink Seam Binding, Cream Seam Binding,  1/4" Gingham Black Micro Trim and Double-Faced Satin Pink Ribbon.  I also added 1 Bead Berry Spray Cluster in White and 1 Bead Berry Spray Cluster in Pink to the top of the big pink bow. All of these are available at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.
Find lots of great way to make your own DIY Ribbon Tassels on Pinterest like I did!
And I followed this simple Mini Pom-Pom Tutorial to make my mini pom-pom paper clips using Gold Metallic Divine Twine and Black Licorice Divine Twine. Super cute and fun!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I've enjoyed sharing my planner pretties with you and I hope you've been inspired!  Happy crafting!

2 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

I love when someone makes something and I can say BOW tiful......................Lis

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these Linsey!!!!
totally gorgeous projects my friend!
Hope you are doing well! Hugs!!